We help you with emergency cases that cannot wait until the following day. Drop-in every day from 08:00 to 22:00.
When should you book an appointment with your GP clinic?
If, for example, you have a severe cold with a fever that persists, cough but no fever or find it difficult to breathe have problems with pollen but do not find it difficult to breathe, have long-term pain, a urinary tract infection without fever in adults, the need for being placed on sick leave or to renew a prescription.
Important things to keep in mind
- Are you or your child suspected of having measles or chickenpox?
Please ring the bell. Wait outside. We will come to you.
- Always come to the clinic on your own. Children may only be accompanied by one parent or guardian.
- Take a valid form of ID with you, EU card or LMA card. We need to know who you are so that we can help you.
- A new assessment is always carried out. To determine what care is needed, we always carry out a new assessment of your condition upon arrival. The most acute conditions will receive care first.
- The wait time varies. The amount of time you will need to wait depends on our current case load and where help is most urgently needed.
When you attend the emergency clinic
- Take a queue number
We understand that an emergency visit may feel stressful and that it is difficult to wait and not know for certain when it is your turn. We must continuously prioritise.
- Wait for your turn
Naturally, we will do all we can to help you just as fast as we can. We must always prioritise the most acute cases first.
- When it’s your turn
Go to the indicated place. A nurse will now determine the next step and whether you need to see a doctor.
How to find us
Hot to get here by buss
Take the bus to the Ektorps Centrum stop or Nacka Hospital.
How to get here by car
Värmdöleden road 222 to the Ektorp exit. Follow the signs to Nacka Hospital.
Questions many people ask
About the page
Last updated: 26-05-2023
Wendy Pokorny, Operations Manager
Never send personal data via e-mail.
We will then be unable to respond to you.