We help you with emergency cases that cannot wait until the following day. Drop-in every day from 07:00 to 23:00.
Are you uncertain about your healthcare needs? Phone 1177 for advice. In case of a life threatening condition, phone 112.
When should you book an appointment with your GP clinic?
If you have a long-term problem with pain that doesn’t pass, need to be placed on sick leave or renew a prescription, then you should contact your GP clinic instead. If you have a back, neck or hip injury, then please contact your GP clinic or go to the hospital if it is an emergency.
Important things to keep in mind
- Do you have problems with a respiratory infection?
Then you can book an appointment at Uppsala Närakut via 1177.se. Read more about how to do this in the questions and answers section further down on the page.
- Are you or your child suspected of having measles or chickenpox?
Please ring the bell. Wait outside. We will come to you.
- Acute injury to an arm or leg? We can help those who are 15 years of age or older, otherwise please contact the children’s hospital.
- Always come to the clinic on your own. Children may only be accompanied by one parent or guardian.
- Take a valid form of ID with you, EU card or LMA card. We need to know who you are so that we can help you.
- A new assessment is always carried out. To determine what care is needed, we always carry out a new assessment of your condition upon arrival. The most acute conditions will receive care first.
- The wait time varies. The amount of time you will need to wait depends on our current case load and where help is most urgently needed.
When you attend the emergency clinic
- Go up to the 6th floor and take a queue number
We understand that a visit to the emergency care clinic may be stressful and it is difficult to wait and not quite know when it will be your turn. We must continuously prioritise.
- Wait for your turn
Naturally, we will do all we can to help you just as fast as we can. If you come to the clinic with acute chest pain, then please go directly to reception.
- When it’s your turn
Go to reception and register. If you need to wait again, then you will be given a digital queue number where you see how many patients are before you. Due to limited space, please wait outside or in the large foyer at Dragarbrunnsgatan 70 until there is one number before you. At that time, you are welcome back to the clinic.
How to find us
Dragarbrunnsgatan 72 A,
Uppsala Närakut is located near Uppsala station.
Questions many people ask
About the page
Last updated: 26-05-2023
Maria Carles, Operations Manager
Never send personal data via e-mail.
We will then be unable to respond to you.
Feedback on the web?