Psychiatric emergency care
If you live in Spånga, Tensta, Rinkeby or Kista
- In need of urgent help during daytime (8 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.) get in touch with your terapist, the person in charge of your treatment, the reception or call 08-128 894 00.
- In need of immediate care in the afternoon and evening between 4.30 p.m. - 10 p.m. or weekends 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. call 08-128 894 00.
In need of immediate care after 10 p.m. call the emergency clinic at S:t Görans hospital.
If you live in Danderyd, Täby, Vallentuna, Lidingö, Vaxholm or Åkersberga
- In need of urgent help during daytime (8 a.m. - 5 p.m) get in touch with your terapist, the person in charge of your treatment, the reception or call 08-128 899 00
- In need of immediate care weekdays after 5 p.m. - 8. a.m. or weekends 24 hours a day call 08-128 899 00.
Informations for new patients
How to get in contact with us
Usually patients are sent to us via their GPs (doctors referral) when it is estimated that they are in need for specialist psychiatry.
- It is also possible to make a self-referral to us. To make a self-referral, you can call the following numbers:
- If you live in Spånga, Tensta, Rinkeby or Kista, call 08-128 894 00. The number is available between 8 a.m - 17 p.m.
- If you live in Danderyd, Täby, Vallentuna, Lidingö, Vaxholm or Åkersberga, call directly to the reception.
Ask someone else to call for you if you have difficulty speaking or understanding swedish. Also, when visitin the clinic a professional interpreter will be used if needed.
When you are already in treatment and need an appointment
If you already are in treatment at our clinic and need a new appointment, please contact your therapist or the person who handles your care, directly, through the reception or through 1177.
To cancel an appointment
Please be sure to give notice no later than 24 hours in advance if you want to cancel an appointment. Cancellations, or other messages, can be communicated to the reception (a telephone answering machine is available 24 hours a day) or through 1177.
When leaving a message, please state your errand, name, personal ID-number, as well as the name of the person to whom your appointment was scheduled as well as date and time for the appointment.
Our fees are the same as for patients in the General Health Care (Stockholms läns landsting). General rules for high-cost protection (högkostnadsskydd) and cost exemption card (frikort) are applied. In case of failure to keep appointments without notice or if cancellation notices are given less 24 hours in advance, an administrative cost will be charged.